Johnson LHG provides fine bore polishing for the food, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. We’ve set exacting standards in size control, straightness, and finish for ID honing. Through our investment in equipment and people, we have developed and expertise in specialized honing production with extremely tight tolerances. Tolerances include .060″ in diameter and up. Lengths up to 18″. We specialize in prototypes and production services for fine micro finishes and tight tolerances. Our capabilities include short to long run production and portable honing for large parts.
- 4 – Sunnen1800 Series Power Stroke Honing Machines. 0.060″ ID to 6″ ID capacity. Maximum length: 12″ parts
- 1 – Sunnen Manual Machine. 0.060″ ID to 6″ ID capacity. Maximum length: 12″ parts
- 1 – Barnes 224 Vertical Honing Machine. 2.5″ ID to 8″ ID capacity. Maximum length: 18″ parts
- Fine bore polishing for food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries.
- Portable honing available for large parts. Call for information.
Honing Inspection Equipment
- Sunnen Bore Gaging and Setting Fixtures for precise bore measurements from .370″ to 7″.
- Federal Air Gaging for close tolerance and match gaging capabilities.
- Sheffield Shadow Graph Height Gage.
- Carbide Gage Blocks.